Want to raise money for a good cause? Each year, the St Kilda Festival partners with registered charities, engaging Festival goers through onsite activations and fundraising.
Benefits can include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite activation / stall opportunities
- Fundraising or collection points
- Listing within Festival print program website
- Digital promotions through Festival social media and e-newsletters
- Publicity opportunities
- Ambassador and mascot integration
- Festival organisers will select charity partners whose proposals represent a “good fit” with Festival values, audiences and programming.
- Preference will be given to applicants proposing activities or activations that engage Festival attendees. We are looking for creative and original proposals that represent added value for our audience while bringing new supporters to your charity.
- Preference will be given to organisations that have the capacity to meet Festival requirements for event management (including safety planning and staffing), marketing and promotion.
- The Festival waives activation permit fees, can provide basic infrastructure (such as a 3x3 marquee, lighting and power) and provides event and marketing assistance and advice.
To express your interest in being a charity partner of the 2019 St Kilda Festival, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org