Looking out for the locals
There are a number of ways residents can keep up to date with information throughout the Festival period. Check the Festival Info menu to read about local amenities, alcohol laws, access and assistance.
There are many contact numbers available to source further information, this section shall provide a guide as to what contact number may best serve you to provide you with further information if required.
000 EMERGENCY SERVICES (Ambulance, Fire, Police)
For ALL emergencies requiring urgent medical, fire or police services.
9209 6777 CITY OF PORT PHILLIP – ASSIST
For all council service delivery requests and for further information on the St Kilda Festival, including:
- General Information
- St Kilda Festival Information
- St Kilda Festival Accreditation
- St Kilda Festival Program Information
- Parking and Parking Enforcement
- Local Laws
- Planning and Planning Enforcement
- Traffic Management
1800 800 007 PUBLIC TRANSPORT VICTORIA
For all public transport information on the best way to travel to and from the Festival site.
9209 6266 ST KILDA TRADER LIAISON SERVICES
For all local business queries relating to the St Kilda Festival.
9209 6306 FESTIVAL HOTLINE
The Festival HOTLINE is the best number to call with queries relating to the St Kilda Festival. The Festival HOTLINE is a live manned HOTLINE on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 February and is in place to serve as a quick response to residents on Festival Sunday.
ASSIST SERVICE CENTRES
Further to the above contact numbers City of Port Phillip ASSIST Service Centres can be found at the following locations:
- St Kilda Town Hall, 99a Carlisle Street, St Kilda
- South Melbourne Town Hall, 222 Bank Street, South Melbourne
- Port Melbourne Town Hall, 333 Bay Street, Port Melbourne
Please note these ASSIST Service Centres operate Monday to Friday.
FESTIVAL INFORMATION BOOTHS
St Kilda Festival Information Booths are available on site on Festival Sunday and can provide information about the St Kilda Festival and help with directions on site. These Information Booths will operate between 10am and 10pm on Sunday 12 February 2017 and can be found at the following locations:
- Corner of Acland St and Carlisle St (in front of the McDonalds Restaurant)
- Corner of Alfred Sq and The Esplanade (adjacent to the Novotel)
- Corner of Grey St and Fitzroy St