What Is Allowed And What Is Not?
(Subject to change without notice and security discretion)
St Kilda Festival is a celebration of community spirit, Australian music and the beautiful St Kilda foreshore.
It’s a day of fun in the sun, thrills on the beach and awesome sounds after dark. Just remember to come prepared and treat the ‘hood with utmost respect'.
Bring a hat and sunscreen to stave off sunburn, comfortable shoes to get around the Festival site and a copy of the Festival program or Mobile App to help you plan your day.
Here are some rules we have in place to ensure everyone has an ace time:
- You can have fun
- You can dance
- You can bring a small non-professional still camera
- You can bring food
- Pets are welcome! Catani Gardens, St Kilda Beach (near Pier Road) and Fitzroy Street (be sure to check out the Food Truck for pets!) are all pet-friendly. Do remember to be a responsible pet parent though, as the site is quite loud and very busy, particularly later in the day.
- Alcohol consumption is allowed but only within designated licensed areas or venues.
- BYO Alcohol
- Illegal substances
- Glass bottles
- This Festival is a car free zone
- Drug paraphernalia
- Inflatable toys, balls etc.
- Laser pointers
- Firearms, knives or weapons (any sharp objects)
- Littering is not cool
- Yucky attitudes and behaviour